Alezan eye drops
- Perfect for everyday use.
- Prevents degenerative and dystrophic processes within retina and lens.
- Effective for eye cleaning from foreign matters.
- Promotes prevention of eye infections
Chemical composition and pharmacological properties1 ml of the drug contains taurin - 0.02 g, amber acid - 0.001 g, chlorhexidine digluconate - 0.00015 g and water for injections - to 1 ml.
It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oedematous properties.
Taurin and amber acid normalize oxidation-reduction processes, provide reparative effect, deaccelerate cataract development and prevent degenerative and dystrophic disorders in retina and lens. Chlorhexidine digluconate provides antibacterial action.
IndicationsUse for everyday eye cleaning (dry exudate removal from eye angles); in case of excessive lacrimation, mucosal inflammation and bulbar vessel hyperemia (''red eye syndrome''); for treatment and prevention of acute and chronic catarrhal and serosal catarrhal conjunctivites, after traumas and foreign matters; for prevention of cataract and age-related degenerative and dystrophic changes of retina and cornea in horses.
ContraindicationsIncreased individual sensitivity to the drug active ingredients.
AdministrationRemove exudate and crustings from medial eye angle with a sterile gauze tampon moistened with the drug. Then instill 3-4 drops of the drug in conjunctival cavity. Processing intervals:
• eye processing (once a day): administer the drug up to 45 days, then a break (10 days) must be done;
• eye processing (twice a day): administer the drug up to 20 days, then a break (7 days) must be done;
• eye processing (3 times a day): administer the drug up to 14 days, then a break (5 days) must be done.
Excessive lacrimation, traumas and contact with foreign matters or irritating substances: instill by 3-4 drops of the drug for 3 times a day within 5-14 days.
Prevention of cataract and age-related degenerative changes of retina and cornea: instill by 3-4 drops of the drug twice a day within 20 days, 10 days apart.