Fitodoc spray for dogs
- A wide range of action - protects against fleas, lice, ticks, mosquitoes and midges.
- Thanks to mosquito repellent, it helps to prevent infection with dogs' dyrophilia.
- Suitable for puppies and kittens older than 2 weeks old, pregnant, lactating, weakened animals.
- Safe for humans and animals.
- Masks the unpleasant smell of animal hair.
Composition and properties.The composition of essential oils of eucalyptus, wood, carnation and chrysanthemum, which is part of the spray, has a pronounced repellent (repellent) effect against fleas, lice, ticks, mosquitoes and midges parasitizing dogs and cats.
After spraying the animal with the spray, the essential oils gradually spread over the whole surface of the body, not entering the systemic bloodstream, have a repellent effect on insects and mites.
Indications for use.Spray is used for dogs and cats to protect against attacks of fleas, lice, mites, mosquitoes and midges.
Spray Fitodoc can be used kittens and puppies from two weeks of age, pregnant and lactating animals, as well as sick, weakened animals, and animals prone to allergies.
Before use, the vial is shaken and, from 15-25 cm, spray the spray onto the animal, directing the spray onto the skin and hair base, slightly moistening the coat. All the animal's body is treated with a spray against hair growth. In animals of long-haired breeds, the wool is raised with a hand or a comb. Covering the eyes of the animal, treat the ears and chest, with fingertips, the spray is lightly rubbed around the eyes and nose, then the neck, trunk, limbs, abdomen and tail are treated.