Maduvet granules for oral use
- Contains natural biostimulant (amber acid).
- Promotes increase in weight gain and feed accessibility.
- Heat-stable, maintaining all properties in granulation or extrusion.
- Compatible with many vitamins and feed supplements.
- May be used in rotation schedule with Salinovet.
Chemical composition and pharmacological propertiesMaduvet is anticoccidial drug which falls into monoglycosidic polyether ionophoric antibiotics.
1g contains maduramicin ammonium - 10 mg (as an active ingredient), as well as excipients including amber acid - 10 mg.
Mechanism of maduramicin action includes selective violation of Na+ and К+ ion transport through biological cellular membranes in parasites causing osmotic balance disorder and death of Eimeriae.
IndicationsUse to prevent eimeriosis in broiler chickens and henny replacements.
ContraindicationsDo not use in laying hens (due to accumulation in eggs), breeding poultry and other animals.
It is not allowed to use simultaneously with other anticoccidial drugs or in combination with tiamulin, as well as 7 days before and after drug administration.
Dosage and administrationAdd to poultry ration in dose of 500 g per 1 ton of feed (5 mg of maduramicin ammonium (AI) per 1 kg of body weight) and use in:
• broiler chickens since first days within all the growing period. Exclude from ration 5 days before slaughter;
• henny replacements since first days till 16 weeks old.
In order to provide equal drug distribution, use stepwise mixture: mix recommended dose (500 g) and 10 kg of feed stuff. Then mix this mixture and 90 kg of feed stuff, add to remain quantity of feed stuff (900 kg) and accurately mix.