Salinovet granules for oral use
- Contains natural biostimulant (amber acid).
- Promotes increase in weight gain and feed accessibility.
- Heat-stable, maintaining all properties in granulation or extrusion.
- Compatible with many vitamins and feed supplements.
- May be used in rotation schedule with Maduvet.
Chemical composition and pharmacological propertiesSalinovet is an anticoccidial drug which falls into ionophoric antibiotics.
1g contains salinomycin sodium - 120 mg (as an active ingredient), as well as excipients and amber acid - 10 mg.
Mechanism of salinomycin action involves disorder in transport of cations of sodium and calcium in oocyst causing death of Coccidia at schizogony stage.
Amber acid is a natural antioxidant providing significant protective action including increase in organism resistance against negative effects of viral and bacterial agents.
IndicationsUse to prevent coccidiosis in broiler chickens and henny replacements.
ContraindicationsDo not use in laying hens (due to accumulation in eggs), breeding poultry, turkeys, guinea fowls and other animals.
It is not allowed to use simultaneously with other anticoccidial drugs, sulfanilamide, erythromycin, sulfachlorpyrazine, sulfaquinoxaline, chloramphenicol and oleandomycin or in combination with tiamulin, as well as 7 days before and after drug administration.
Dosage and administrationAdd to poultry ration in dose of 500 g per 1 ton of feed (60 mg of salinomycin sodium per 1 kg of feed) and use in:
• broiler chickens since first days within all the growing period. Exclude from ration 5 days before slaughter;
• henny replacements since first days till 16 weeks old.
In order to provide equal drug distribution, use double-stage mixture: mix daily dose of Salinovet aimed at processed livestock and small amount of feed stuff (≤10% of daily consumption), accurately mix and add the obtained mixture to feed aimed at daily consumption.
In the event of missed regular dose, administer it immediately in the same dosage according to the same administration schedule.