Elite Organic shampoo for paws with phytocomponents
- Professional cosmetics adapted for domestic use.
- Cosmetics contain highly effective active substances with proved properties and maximum natural ingredients from the best raw material manufactures of Europe, Japan and the USA.
- The first cosmetics without animal-based ingredients and minimum percentage of synthetic components.
- Phytosystem with more than 34 high-quality vegetable extracts, unique 14 amino acid complex, vegetable proteins, silk amino acids and specially selected vitamins.
- Maximum effect to solve precise cosmetic problems related to pet hair care.
- Broad-spectrum cosmetic products for pet hair beauty supplement including shampoos for all hair types, colours and structure, balms, conditioners, tested formulation sprays with fashionable gorgeous odor in convenient package.
- Recommended by leading groomers for everyday and advanced care.
Elite shampoo for paws with phytocomponents
The shampoo is created for everyday washing of paws and abdominal hair after walk. Herbal extracts protect skin and hair from environmental aggressive effects. Elite shampoo for paws does not irritate skin and easy removes street dirt, black oil and thaw salt simultaneously moisturizing and softening skin, as well as promoting fast healing of small cuts and scratches on paws. Natural components of the shampoo (including extracts of green tea, peppermint, water cress, white nettle, burdock root, rosemary, pine straw, garlic, camomile, ivy and arnica) remove itch and promote hair growth. Due to moisturizing, softening and anti-inflammatory properties, allantoin eases combing and prevents hair entangling. This shampoo is ideal for everyday use.
The information provided in this catalog is for reference only. There may be some changes in the characteristics, packaging and packaging of products.
AVZ reserves the right to make such changes without notice. You can get full information about the updated products from your personal manager or your nearest AVZ dealer.
All drugs for veterinary use from this catalog may be contraindicated and when using it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the Instructions for Use.