Elite Professional texturizing shampoo for dogs and cats
- Professional cosmetics adapted for domestic use.
- Cosmetics contain highly effective active substances with proved properties and maximum natural ingredients from the best raw material manufactures of Europe, Japan and the USA.
- The first cosmetics without animal-based ingredients and minimum percentage of synthetic components.
- Phytosystem with more than 34 high-quality vegetable extracts, unique 14 amino acid complex, vegetable proteins, silk amino acids and specially selected vitamins.
- Maximum effect to solve precise cosmetic problems related to pet hair care.
- Broad-spectrum cosmetic products for pet hair beauty supplement including shampoos for all hair types, colours and structure, balms, conditioners, tested formulation sprays with fashionable gorgeous odor in convenient package.
- Recommended by leading groomers for everyday and advanced care.
Texturizing Elite shampoo for dogs and cats
The shampoo contains 14 amino acid complex, wheal proteins, soya proteins, oak and nettle extracts. It is recommended for dogs and cats whose hair needs support of shine and texture. This product is perfect for preparation of shows creating manageable and volume hair. Nettle extract contains tannins and proteins, K and C vitamins, panthothenic acid (В3), carotenoids, iron salts and lecithin. It normalizes lipid metabolism, provides tonic and antiseptic effect, improves skin respiration and metabolism. Also the extract beneficiary influences on hair structure, improves blood supply of skin and hair bulbs, normalizes sebaceous gland activity. Oak extract contains tannins (tannin), flavonoids, starch, proteins, sugars, pectins. It has astringent and antiseptic properties.
The information provided in this catalog is for reference only. There may be some changes in the characteristics, packaging and packaging of products.
AVZ reserves the right to make such changes without notice. You can get full information about the updated products from your personal manager or your nearest AVZ dealer.
All drugs for veterinary use from this catalog may be contraindicated and when using it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the Instructions for Use.