Diamond eyes drops
- Perfect for everyday use.
- Prevents degenerative and dystrophic processes within retina and lens.
- Effectively removes ''red eye syndrome''.
- Guards against eye infections.
Chemical composition and pharmacological properties1 ml of the drug contains taurin - 0.02 g, amber acid - 0.001 g, chlorhexidine digluconate - 0.00015 g and water for injections - to 1 ml. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oedematous properties.
Taurin and amber acid normalize oxidation-reduction processes, provide reparative effect, deaccelerate cataract development and prevent degenerative and dystrophic disorders in retina and lens. Chlorhexidine digluconate provides antibacterial action.
IndicationsUse for everyday eye cleaning (dry exudate removal from eye angles); in case of excessive lacrimation, mucosal inflammation and bulbar vessel hyperemia (''red eye syndrome''); for treatment and prevention of acute and chronic catarrhal and serosal catarrhal conjunctivites, after traumas and foreign matters; for prevention of cataract and age degenerative and dystrophic changes of retina and cornea in dogs and cats.
ContraindicationsIncreased individual sensitivity to the drug components.
Dosage and administrationEveryday eye care and mild conjunctivitis: remove exudate and crustings from medial eye angle with a sterile gauze tampon moistened with the drug. Instill the drug in conjunctival cavity (by 1 drop for cats and dogs ≤10 kg, by 2 drops for cats and dogs >10 kg). Perform a processing for 1-3 times a day (as appropriate), 5-10 days apart.
• eye processing (once a day): administer the drug up to 45 days, then a break (10 days) must be done;
• eye processing (twice a day): administer the drug up to 20 days, then a break (7 days) must be done;
• eye processing (3 times a day): administer the drug up to 14 days, then a break (5 days) must be done.
Excessive lacrimation, ''red eye syndrome'', traumas and contact with foreign matters or irritating substances: instill by 1-2 drops of the drug for 3 times a day within 5-14 days.
Prevention of cataract and age degenerative changes of retina and cornea: instill by 1-2 drops of the drug twice a day within 20 days, 10 days apart.