Elite Professional shampoo for smooth-haired dogs
- Professional cosmetics adapted for domestic use.
- Cosmetics contain highly effective active substances with proved properties and maximum natural ingredients from the best raw material manufactures of Europe, Japan and the USA.
- The first cosmetics without animal-based ingredients and minimum percentage of synthetic components.
- Phytosystem with more than 34 high-quality vegetable extracts, unique 14 amino acid complex, vegetable proteins, silk amino acids and specially selected vitamins.
- Maximum effect to solve precise cosmetic problems related to pet hair care.
- Broad-spectrum cosmetic products for pet hair beauty supplement including shampoos for all hair types, colours and structure, balms, conditioners, tested formulation sprays with fashionable gorgeous odor in convenient package.
- Recommended by leading groomers for everyday and advanced care.
Elite shampoos are professional products for regular hair care in dogs and cats. Elite shampoos combine soft washing complex and unique combinations of vitamins and natural herbal extracts. Every Elite shampoo type formulation is well-circumspect in the light of all needs of every hair type. Elite shampoo components provide regulative effect on natural hydrobalance and protect skin from environmental adverse effects, nourish pelage and skin, fend off hair breaking and double hair shaft, as well as moisturize, prevent hair entangling and ease combing.
Natural components of Elite shampoo for smooth-haired dogs provide have good washing properties, promote epidermal cell renewal, prevent hair loss, remove itch and prevent dandruff. Aloe vera (component of the shampoo) moisturizes and nourishes hair, provides healthy look, strengthens roots and prevents hair loss, improves hair structure and promotes easy combing. D-panthenol (component of the shampoo) provides hair brightness and natural shine.
The shampoo has perfect washing properties, as well as protects skin and hair of a smooth-haired dog from environmental harmful effect.