Alezan gel with warming effect
- Promotes removal of oedema and pain.
- Contains only natural active ingredients.
- Enhances microcirculation of blood and lymph in skin and muscles.
- Repairs muscle functional capacity.
- Quickly absorbs without greasy spots.
Chemical composition and propertiesThe product provides strong warming effect, improves blood circulation, removes fatigue, relaxes muscles and improves joint mobility. Use as a warming and relaxing product in chronic stage; in subacute and acute stages during and after treatment course; against myositis, serosal lymphonodulitis, tendinitis, tendovaginitis, neuritis, radiculitis, plexitis, serofibrous synovitis, injuries, tensions, joint dislocations and hematomas.
Alezan gel contains essential oils of cedar, clove, eucalyptus, rosemary, lavender and fir; combined phytoextract of comarum, juniper, myrtle, blooming sally, horse chestnut, elecampane, tutsan and burdock; bitter pepper oil, balsam turpentine, ultra pure water with silver ions, dimethylsulfoxide, glycerol, chitosan and excipients.